£1 A Month

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years

I have a nice fund rasing idea for preseveration groups/museums/ect

Everyone on the board donatats £1 a month into a fund if everyone gave a pound that would be £2757 a month raised ok some people would give nothing some would give more.

This money would be sent to a sepeate cause eatch month some places for the money could include.

LPG -qra shed project
VRt -Work on their workshop
Vts-get a vulcan flying:)

Just an idea anyway.

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Great idea! I'll start it off.

I have already put in five pounds. Here's the address for the rest of you.

Account name: MCRF
Account No: 0511723
Sort Code: 01-23-45
National Bank of the Cayman Isles.

Come on, stump up.

Moggy

Ooooh! Look at my number of postings. This should have been on Airliner World really.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ah Moggy.....
Now I see why you and you friends are not only able to fly regularly but own 8 seater exec's. I'll see you at Abingdon Sunday with my cheque book !!.
Phil

Member for

24 years 2 months

Now, now Boys. Andrewman’s heart is in the right place.

The problem is everyone has their own sacred cow and would like to see their money being used on their own pet project. How many of you would join me in putting money together to recreate a Parnall Panther or to raise items from the SS Breda when you could use the money to keep a Lightning thundering down a runway instead (a very good cause in itself).

Choose your cause and support it and let others support causes you may not have great interest in.

Rant over.

Anne

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ahhhh so, you are another female among our ranks, excellent, welcome Anne.
I must confess I thought your screen name was either a play on or a very bad spelling of anorak, which of course is a name applied to us by those not understanding all things aviation.
My wife calls me an anorak, much to my annoyance.
Yes you are right , each to their own, providing of course they put the majority of their funding into the Vulcan or getting a Gannet flying ! Ooops sorry.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Originally posted by Robbo
Moggy, please forward my donation of £5 to a suitable adult literacy charity.

Whoa , Bitchy Bitchy Robbo !! , wee cannt al be perfect at Engesh Grranmar , lyke uss

Reggards

Alastair