Airco DH6

Member for

5 years 9 months

Hi Clive ,
Can you detail what you have possibly please

Member for

9 years 7 months

Yes ,it seems the line starts with be2 and somewhat continues through to the tigermoth . I am curious as to the parts call-up of the Be2 ,as maybe things like wing strut fittings may be available from TVAL in New Zealand. At one stage I had leads on Dh82 frames and considered a hybrid (tube fuselage) but they no longer exist

G.Dh designed the original BE2 which is where the use of any BE2 parts might come from. I can't remember if Airco built any BE2's under licence as that may be another reason for the use of any BE2 parts.

Would it be possible to acquire a copy of the control box drawings ?.

Bob T.

Profile picture for user John Aeroclub

Member for

14 years 1 month

There is "Farnborough" list which gives the inter-changeability of the RAF(Factory) designs, BE, RE and FE parts. The DH .6 does not feature as it wasn't a "Factory" design but similar parts may well have been used. From a 'Look a like' replica point of view the Albatros Publications Datafile 103 may be of use.

John

Member for

9 years 7 months

There is "Farnborough" list which gives the inter-changeability of the RAF(Factory) designs, BE, RE and FE parts. The DH .6 does not feature as it wasn't a "Factory" design but similar parts may well have been used. From a 'Look a like' replica point of view the Albatros Publications Datafile 103 may be of use.

John

I was assuming that CK might have been referring to the DH6 parts schedule.

Bob T.

Member for

8 years 3 months

Hello everyone! I am researching the Canadian Aeroplanes Limited and the planes they built. One of them is a single D.H.6. Looking for any technical information regading this bird. Have some general information, some drawings, parts lists, engine, some instruments, etc... Any help or directions ? Seems like some members are working on this project. Peter - www.canadianaeroplaneslimited.com

Member for

8 years 3 months

Hello! Is any one able to post the images of these drawings above again, can't open them now.... They were posted from Robert Edward. Thank you! Peter

Member for

8 years 3 months

Hello! Is any one come across some technical information regarding D.H.6 - drawings? Thanks ! Peter

Member for

8 years 3 months

Hello Gentleman! Is anyone come across some new technical information regarding this bird? Peter