SPOTTED 2014

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Something Merlin powered, low and fast coming from the Ware direction. By the time I got out it had gone. Was it one of Mr T's out for a jolly?

Member for

24 years 3 months

So I'm sat in my living room and hear the sound of an aircraft approaching overhead. Not the usual roar of a Merlin or other recognisable piston so no rush to catch a glimpse. So imagine my disappointment when I did finally get off me erse and look outside to catch a sight of what I assume was a 'silver Spitfire' at a fairly low level orbiting Wyton.
The dog and the neighbours were probably wondering why I was shouting about oar fixings...

Member for

15 years 6 months

What looked to me like a pair of Pumas, over the A507 at the 101 roundabout between Flitwick and Ampthill, heading east to west, very low @ sometime between 17:05 and 17:10.

Member for

15 years 6 months

And a Merlin west to east, very low over Ampthill just now.

Member for

15 years 6 months

And just now, what appeared to be a light military jet going in the opposite direction. Too high and distant for me to see what it was.

Member for

15 years 6 months

DH85 Leopard Moth in the distance to the north of Luton just before noon today. Looks like G-ACUS from the colour scheme.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226227[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

17 years 11 months

lots of aviating going on here, one Yak heading north and a few I cannot make out in the clag to boot

Member for

15 years 6 months

A pair of Chinooks a couple of minutes ago, east to west along the northern edge of Luton.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226259[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

15 years 6 months

Merlin helicopter, west to east over Sundon Hills at 17:37 tonight.

Member for

12 years 7 months

A dakota/c47 flew over my house at 5-35pm heading in a south easterly direction yesterday.

Member for

19 years 1 month

A dakota/c47 flew over my house at 5-35pm heading in a south easterly direction yesterday.

I wish I'd been near your house to see that. byetheway, where is you house?

Member for

15 years 6 months

Apache east to west over Ampthill just now.

Member for

15 years 6 months

And now one back the other way.

Member for

15 years 6 months

Somewhat bizarrely, this hang-glider over my house about an hour ago. [ATTACH=CONFIG]226577[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

14 years 7 months

Army Lynx fueslage on the back of a pick up truck on the Blackwater relief road, Camberley. 16:30 today.

Member for

18 years 1 month

16.00 for about 20 minutes I saw a Puma and a Merlin flying around Abingdon at only about 1000ft.

Member for

15 years 6 months

Very low Chinook behaving strangely over Ampthill a few minutes ago.

Member for

17 years 11 months

Chinook and Apaches over boreham disused earlier today.

Member for

12 years 7 months

1mile east of nottingham tollerton airport
collis.

Member for

12 years 7 months

Saw the red arrows early on Wednesday
morning at approx 9-30am between nottingham
and mansfield heading roughly west.