Black Mike F4 Phantom fund

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 5 months

That is all well and good but where are the funds already raised via Mr Wilkes as no one will answer a simple question. And how do things stand with a Black Mike?

Bomb head was going to put out an official statement? But that was days ago.

Profile picture for user Phantom Phil

Member for

16 years 4 months

That's not Bombhead365's fault... I said I would reply for him but have been rather busy of late (apologies).

As to answer your question, the loss of funds via the 'gofundme' page is currently under investigation by Dorset Police but unfortunately, I can't go into too much detail there as it will surely go to court at some point and any in depth conversations on here could potentially jeopardise a good outcome.

As for XV582 - She is stuck in limbo until the ITAR agreement is finalised with the Americans but as the bidding that won her was under a totally different name to the British Phantom Aviation Group, it will probably end up going back for tender unless this fraud case sees it that BPAG were wrongly done to and therefore should take up the ownership. Unfortunately this has left a sour taste in many peoples mouths especially those that kindly donated. Lessons have been learnt the hard way unfortunately but as a group, we will endeavour to regroup and continue with what we set out to do..

As soon as I have more info that is able to be published here, I'll do so as and when.

Kind Regards,
Phantom Phil.

Member for

17 years 5 months

Thank you for clearing things up, I understand the cannot say anything due to investigations on going and will leave it at that.

Member for

13 years

Well Mr Wilkes if you are not a thief or fraudster get your a*se on here and explain yourself! I await your reply more in hope than expectation.