shuttleworth

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

For anyone who loves the skyraider like me, the ex-tfc spad will be at the shuttleworth collections military pagent on the 1st of august. Cant wait to see it displayed here, topsides all round and a little closer, also down is tony haigs avenger and a folland gnat

Original post

Member for

20 years 7 months

Ooo oo ooo...

Member for

20 years 7 months

Nah. Got a few more old aeroplanes to net here first. Besides, I reckon your 'virtual Old Warden' experience (with MOTF and DB etc) is almost the real thing. Certainly you guys get more pics in the semi darkness than the reality! Now, if I can get the computer to add the smell of castor oil and the sound of a rotary...

*** tink, crack***

There that's done it...

Back for the later Auigust shows though. Can't remember what it's like to get cold at a show (here it's 25 - 27 deg...)

Cheers / Salut

Member for

20 years 2 months

Member for

20 years 2 months

Anybody who missed the Skyraider display at Flying legends must try and see it sometime soon, impressive is not the word, was anybody at Culdrose today, I think it was displaying there...

Member for

20 years 9 months

Whats happened to the Military, this show would normally always feature some MoD presence.

Is it me, or are the Hawker Hind and Nimrod deliberately avoiding each other, both were originally booked for Legends, but the Hind failed to show. (Was it U/S or weather problems?) Each time a list for Old Warden is posted I hope for the long awaited pairing to appear.

Septic.