Duxford Diary 2019

Profile picture for user l.garey

Member for

13 years 9 months

That's good news. Now can we hope to have all the old threads reinstated? And all the old functions? Like can we have the thread back as it was before?

Laurence

Member for

13 years 1 month

Welcome back to the DD, good to see all not lost, well done Key for bringing back all complete, I just hope its not all to late

It is.

Profile picture for user Bruce

Member for

19 years 11 months

Hi Laurence,

I am told that there will be a raft of improvements over the next few weeks, including personal messaging, and from my perspective, some better moderation tools.

Fingers crossed.

Bruce

Profile picture for user l.garey

Member for

13 years 9 months

Thanks Bruce. I do hope so, but we seem to be having to wait rather longer for the "improvements" than we did for the massacre. I'm holding on in there for the moment, but what a sad waste so far.

Laurence

Profile picture for user Planemike

Member for

11 years 11 months

Bruce...........      Your last message looks awfully like a message from friend Khalem.

"Jam tomorrow !!"        I am not holding out too much hope. 

Planemike

Member for

19 years 11 months

Let's wait and see the updates from Key

Profile picture for user Bruce

Member for

19 years 11 months

Mike, I can only pass on what I am given - lets see what happens!

Bruce

Member for

1 year 11 months

Seems like there aren't actually any new photos, or, for that matter, anything at all.

Profile picture for user Classic7

Member for

7 years 5 months

Prior to the 'upheaval' Duxford Diary continued to get posts almost daily even in the off season especially from the photographic stalwarts who patrol the fence to airside. Are they still posting somewhere? Can anyone advise? I miss the photographic excellence and the often witty comments.

Profile picture for user Classic7

Member for

7 years 5 months

Ok, I've eventually found Duxford Diary buried in UK Airshow Review. Couldn't find it first attempt.