1970's RAF Aerobatics films on YouTube

Member for

10 years 10 months

Hi Guys, I'm still searching for Info on Linton Gin & The Linton Blades. During my search I recently bought some 8mm films off eBay. I have loaded them onto YouTube The Blue Chips =>
Chipmunks from Church Fenton - Clearly from 1972 as this was the only year with 1 RAF & 1 Navy Pilot The Red Pelicans =>
Jet Provosts from Little Risssington - Probably 1972 ( Most others seem to be '72 ) due to the inclusion of Capt R. Lord ( USAF ) , he was also a member of the '73 team so there's a chance the film is from '73 The Poachers =>
Jet Provosts from RAF College, Cranwell . In this case I have no positive way to identify the year The Macaws =>
Jet Provosts from RAF College of Air Warfare ( Manby ). This time you can clearly see all the memebers of the 1972 team. There is some great inverted flying in this film. The Gemini Pair =>
Jet Provosts from 3FTS, RAF Leeming In this case I have no positive way to identify the year The Linton Blades =>
Jet Provosts from 1FTS, Linton on Ouse This time you can clearly see all the members of the 1972 Team. The Red Arrows =>
Again, sorry, I have no positive way to identify the year. Enjoy the films. All the Best Steve
Original post