LOST and FOUND !

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 2 months

Icredible findings; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPw57DHs6uc

Numerous old aeroplanes found all over the world !

Original post

Member for

18 years 4 months

this is a slide show and a few vid clips of known wreck sites a few lake recoveries and mostly soviet era abandoned hardware, some dreadful arty ?shaky cam plus really annoying adverts.No new content and no info on subjects.

Member for

15 years 2 months

this is a slide show and a few vid clips of known wreck sites a few lake recoveries and mostly soviet era abandoned hardware, some dreadful arty ?shaky cam plus really annoying adverts.No new content and no info on subjects.

There was lot more than that.

But there are a lot of ACs in the forests and lakes of Russia.

Member for

14 years

I didn't see anything incredible or new.

Member for

15 years 2 months

I did not claim there was anything new..many just aren't familiar with almost intact FW-190s that are being found there.

Member for

14 years

Ditto Glenn Miller: I think he's still missing. Might be worth posting some stuff on that too.

Member for

16 years 3 months

I didn't see anything incredible or new.

Does everything posted have to be "new".....??? It was "new" to me.....

Member for

18 years 4 months

Member for

20 years 6 months

At 4.24 in during the 'Swamp Ghost' find pictures from the OP's post, there is a B-17 with a broken rear fuselage, the faded paint shows an RAF roundel on a wing, fuselage & tail markings?

Member for

17 years 11 months

Black Cat pass B17.Think its suffered a few grass fires over the years.

Member for

24 years 2 months

A lot of it was new to me - I enjoyed it, thanks for posting. Also, I didn’t know about the new P38 expedition - exciting!

Member for

19 years 5 months

I'm not a fan of threads without any description of content.
This isn't an old time telegram, you are not charged by the word or limited in characters, so be generous with your information.

If you think you are doing the historic aviation community a favour by posting it, At least have the courtesy to say what it is and why you are sharing it with us.

Member for

15 years 2 months

I'm not a fan of threads without any description of content.
This isn't an old time telegram, you are not charged by the word or limited in characters, so be generous with your information.

If you think you are doing the historic aviation community a favour by posting it, At least have the courtesy to say what it is and why you are sharing it with us.

Ok ....I suppose that would not hurt the thread even a bit !