Who on here wil be at the Avalon Airshow's last day/tomorrow.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 8 months

'I will be if all goe's to plan ok :cool: .

Great to see that both of the H.A.R.S big boy's are in town :) .

Connie's wing's are a great place for some shade from the sun, I sat under her for quiet sometime a few year's back, just an amazing old girl.

And the H.A.R.S. Dude's were really cool as well, Told me heap's of stuff about what it's like operating Connie and the cost's involved :eek: .

If anyone spot's me among the huge throng of people tommorow, I will be there between 10amish to finish(if leg's hold out :o ).

I will be wearing blue faded jean's, a grey long sleve shirt, a tan Jacaru savannah style Cowboy hat and black mirrored sunny's

I am around 6 Ft tall, thin build now day's, brown(few grey's :rolleyes: ) long hair in ponytail.

Will have a folding chair over one's shoulder, and V.B. beer 6pack cold bag over other(sorry no beer in it just sandwiche's and cold water :p ).

Will Oscar be near his mount :confused: .

Cheer's :D , Tally :dev2: Ho! :dev2: Ho! Phil :diablo: .

Original post

Member for

19 years 8 months

3 Dc-3/C-47's have just gone over my flat, Heading south.
Bet I know here at least two will be going right now.

Avalon,

And I am following them there too, Bit slower on the ground with four wheel's

Must leave right now,

Cheer's all, Tally Ho! Ho! Phil.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Avalon 2005

Another Avalon done with :) .

I must say it was a good one.

Not so many Warbird's as normal, But the 3 Stang's, Matt's Booma :cool: , the Avenger, (rep)Zero, SeaFury, 6/6 Dc-3/C-47's, THE Connie, and the Black Cat.(NO Spit's)Except 2 of Daz's type small job's :rolleyes: .
Kept me amused enough.

Matt is getting really good at flying his Booma Now, Did a very top display indeed, and a great 3 point in cross wind's(told me later it was the best one he ever did :p ).

The Jet's were awesome as usual, and very deafening.F-16,F-18,F-15,F-111. and a globemaster, and a B-52 came down from Guam to do two flypast's then back to Guam again :eek: .
Best engine sound for me for the day will still have to go to the SeaFury :cool: .

Whispering Death :dev2:

Nigel the Pilot of the SeaFury seem's to be a top bloke ;) , And his wife gave me her pass to go sit in the Club Airshow Chalet :) .

Mad stuff, I got free food(more sandwiche's :rolleyes: ) and cold water served in a Glass :D , and got to talk shop with a few Tigermoth pilot's and one of the Stang pilot's, in nice seat's, Shaded from the sun, and a top view of the Runway happenning's and Show :cool:

Cheer's all :D , Tally :dev2: Ho! :dev2: Ho! Phil :diablo: .

(p.s, lost my car as usual :o , Nearly colapsed in car park looking for it, was picked up by an Airshow V/worker in a 4 wheel drive car who managed to find my car for me, after some great detective work for me and quiet a few other lost soul's, ;) great dude he was a Dutch/Canadian living here now.)

Cheer's all, Tally Ho! Ho!

There was even a N.Z. Airforce 757 getting thrown around a bit.