Duxford Sunday

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 1 month

Does anyone know of anything going on at duxford this sunday, test flights / practice's etc...as thinking of going up there for the day...or any other suggestions of aircraft in the air....

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

Not much so far today. Only the PT-22, Chipmunk & the planes of classic wings have been up and about. Princess Elizebeth is being used in some sort of photo shoot on the ground.

No idea about tomorrow..

Jonathan

Member for

20 years 8 months

I shall be there tomorrow as well, reaching Whittlesford about 11.15. Anyone else coming?

Geoff.

Member for

24 years 3 months

......Princess Elizebeth is being used in some sort of photo shoot on the ground.

I believe that they were shooting for the new Eastman catalogue. Will be doing the same tomorrow with the P47..... so I'm told... 4th hand! :D

Member for

19 years 9 months

Yeah, hoping to get there for 11am.

Member for

19 years 9 months

enjoy guys

Member for

21 years

I was there today, with kind regards to some of the guys at the Old Flying Machine Company who gave me a guided tour and let me get up close and personal to their Spitfire MkIX

Member for

19 years 3 months

Does anyone know of anything going on at duxford this sunday, test flights / practice's etc...as thinking of going up there for the day...or any other suggestions of aircraft in the air....

You all must understand that Duxford is made up of Many Partner groups, ie all the private owners that make this place unique.

If all the staff of all the companys knew as much as the boss, well wot can I say,(Mushrooms). :rolleyes:

Member for

20 years 8 months

Snaps - fancy meeting up somewhere at DX tomorrow, plus anyone else who will be there?

Geoff.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Hoping to make my first visit to Duxford in 2005 tomorrow, continuing the missuses indoctrination (she used the scanner when I was at work today!) - depending on how early I get up!

Member for

21 years 1 month

(she used the scanner when I was at work today!)

Yeah but what for? :D

Hopoe you have fun chaps, I'm off to mow the lawn.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I believe that they were shooting for the new Eastman catalogue. Will be doing the same tomorrow with the P47..... so I'm told... 4th hand! :D

Indeed they were at it again today. I took some snaps, and here are some of my favourites. www.eastmanleather.com
Attachments

Member for

19 years 9 months

any flying?

Member for

24 years 3 months

No other models wearing leather then?

Member for

24 years 3 months

There you go. Post a quite innocent enquiry and what happens eh, Robbo?

Member for

19 years 9 months

The Grace Spitfire flew, which was nice to see, as always.