One for the BBMF boys - Duxford on Sunday

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ok guys, thanks for the fly-by on Sunday, the weather was a bit marginal to say the least.

Heres the pictures from our side - us watching you, watching us - so wheres yours, watching us, watching you?

What are you doing with the camera? it looks as if you are picturing you feet!

:D

Original post

Member for

20 years

Now is where one of the fighter pilots present photos, rather than the expected Lanc crewmen :D

Member for

20 years 9 months

My humble Digi camera(Sony Cybershot DSC-F505V) has an adjustable lens so that I can look at the screen but change angle of lens. So its not my feet but poss you lot I am looking at. Yes the weather was tres dodgy but the rest of the trip was OK. I thought at one point that we wouldn't do Duxford at all, so the one fly through was as good as it was going to get. Anyway us looking at you looking at us, plus a few others from the trip, guy in astrodome is usernamechanged. Picture of Lanc wing was trying to show storm over Dux.

Attachments

Member for

21 years

Stormin'
Bet your glad to be back I bet you didn't go grass tracking like we did!!!!!!!!!

Member for

20 years 9 months

I've heard, sounds like tailwheel problems to me!!!!!!!!!

Member for

21 years

Cracking stuff chaps. Glad you made it through the storms.

Member for

20 years

Glad you were able to see us through the murk. Did you get a shot before the first of your posts? please...

Member for

20 years 9 months

Didn't take any at Cranfield sorry might have been asleep then.
No the first piccy was my first one. I will check at work tomorrow to see if Chris took any.

Member for

24 years 2 months

hey thats me, just in front of the vulcan :D

Member for

20 years 5 months

[QUOTE=Stormin']Didn't take any at Cranfield sorry might have been asleep then.

What do you mean, "might have been asleep then". From what I hear, you're always asleep.......

Member for

20 years 4 months

Heres norm bird spotting for the crew

Attachments

Member for

20 years 9 months

Could have taken a smiling one!!!!!!!!! But then again probably not!!!!!