Miscellaneous Cosford Pictures

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 2 months

Back from a thouroghly pleasant day at Cosford, leaving pictures of flying objects to those who know what they are doing ;) , here are a few random things that caught my eye.. of varying historicness/ relevance/ interestingness, enjoy :)

Original post

Member for

20 years 2 months

Search for the Varsity....

Having set myself the challenge to find the Varsity, it turned out to be holidaying in a field half a mile away while the building work is being completed.

Attachments

Member for

20 years 3 months

Hi Will!I did wave as you flew over the house this morning,did you see us?!We were just after you flew over BHX!
Saw the Chinook practice display yesterday(as impressive as ever) and the RNZAF Hercules practice did he do the low (30 feet!) nose down fly by with the Load Master in the side para door ,in white overalls waving like mad, again? Raving mad! :eek:
Couldn't make it today,kids party unfortunately,before anyone lambasts me for not supporting the show! ;)
Alan.
Ps like the pictures,How was the Varsity pre flight? ;)

Member for

19 years 9 months

didnt no 558 was so small :D looks bigger on the box

Member for

24 years 3 months

The NZ Herc first pass was about 3ft with the guy in the door waving like mad. :eek:

Neal

Member for

19 years 9 months

any details on the Hurricane hope she is ok.

Member for

20 years 2 months

A few more...

It was fantastic just to see the Hurricane in the flesh, I certainly don't mind waiting to see it in full health!

Attachments