More great book's from local O.P. shop!!!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 8 months

I Have way too many book's already :rolleyes: , but as usual I could not just leave them there could I :D , and they do look to be a great score!!!!

They both have some very interesting stuff, and some very very good photo's, I have not seen before ever :eek: .

So this is them.

The Illustrated History of the AIRFORCES of WORLD WAR 1 and WORLD WAR 2, by Chris Chant. first Pub 1979. ISBN 0 86 136 792 8.

WEAPONS & WARFARE of the 20th CENTURY, Eric Morris-Curt Johnson-Christopher Chant-H.P.Willmott. ISBN 0 86178 057 4

Both are in A1 condition with dust jacket's not ripped, and cost me $15 Aussie dollar's each :cool:

Both are big and heavy, my arm's nearly feel off carrying them home :o , but it was worth it!!!.

Must be off again, I have nearly finished the Howard Hughes book The Secret Life, by Charles Higham, so must get back to it.

Old Howie was a VERY bent and twisted lad(not that bright with aircraft after all,), so it seem's, not so much one of my hero's now after reading this book :rolleyes: .

But had sh*t load's of money to try and buy everybody :eek: , and was up to his armpit's in so many crooked deal's almost to the time of his death, and that went right up to the President of the USA himself.

I have not seen the Aviator as yet, but would like to see what bit's they used from the book, and what they left out.

Bye for now ;)

Original post

Member for

19 years 8 months

I must just say, That the The Illustrated History of Airforce's, of WW1 and WW2, by Chris Chant.

Really is TOP STUFF.

Who else has this GEM out there!!.

The picture's and info are well,.....Bloody Ripper's MATE'S.

Must go am melting, " Gut Nacht " all.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Well if you Don't have Chris Chant's book, keep an EYE out for it people's.

You won't be disapointed at all with it, It's A GREAT INVESTMENT