Cobham Hall Open Day

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 3 months

For anyone in the South West this weekend, Cobham Hall at FAAM Yeovilton will be open from 1200 to 1600 on Sunday 24th. £4 for adults, £1 for children.

Original post

Member for

20 years 8 months

Cool - I'll be there on Sunday.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Aero jumble

Found this on the FAAM site

October

(Date to be confirmed) AERO JUMBLE

We are considering re introducing the Fleet Air Arm Museum Aero Jumble. Last held in the 1990's, the event attracted visitors and traders from all around the country and was attended by some 3,000 people. Traders in 'militaria', aircraft artefacts and all things aeronautical will be very welcome.

To register your interest in being a stallholder, please contact Bob Turner on 01935 842604.

Something to look forward to in the westcountry for once!

Member for

19 years 3 months

Cool - I'll be there on Sunday.

Hope you have a good visit, I am from Helston myself, sorry to hear you work in Camborne :)

Member for

19 years 3 months

Found this on the FAAM site

October

(Date to be confirmed) AERO JUMBLE

We are considering re introducing the Fleet Air Arm Museum Aero Jumble. Last held in the 1990's, the event attracted visitors and traders from all around the country and was attended by some 3,000 people. Traders in 'militaria', aircraft artefacts and all things aeronautical will be very welcome.

To register your interest in being a stallholder, please contact Bob Turner on 01935 842604.

Something to look forward to in the westcountry for once!

Sorry folks that should have been removed from the web site, only had one expression of interest in several months, so am going to try again in 2006, will continue with the autumn model show on October 22nd instead

Member for

19 years 3 months

Just to round off this thread with a thank you to the 266 people who visited Cobham Hall today, and to the 1,000+ who visited the main museum, no doubt some did both.Hope you all enjoyed your day, the next Cobham Hall open day will be from 1000 to 1600 on 16th September, the day before the Yeovilton airshow.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Yep - just sorting out my piccies now. I was the one in the white RAMMS Ltd T-Shirt. (RAMMS is now defunct - but the T-shirts come in handy). Oh, I had a tripod (thats not a monster from outerspace) too.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Ooo - there I am look:-