historic aviation

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 3 months

Would you help to keep the Colljngs Foundation bombers flying

Original post

Member for

18 years 11 months

I wouldn't be able to with money as i have none at the moment (poor student) but if they want any help with a website etc or spreading the word just let me know

Member for

19 years 3 months

Collings Foundation B17, B24 and b 25

Would you help to keep the Colljngs Foundation bombers flying?

The Collings Foundation B17, B24 and B25 permit to fly the planes for 30 minutes with paying passengers (to help defray the costs of flying and maintaining the aircraft ) will expire in 2 weeks. To help getting the permit renewed please write to the follwing and include in your letter the specifc info that I will enumerate.

Marion Blakey, FAA Administrator e-mail [email]marion.blakey@faa.gov[/email]
Ida Klepper, Office of Rulemaking e-mail [email]ida.klepper@faa.gov[/email]

Collings Foundation exemption letter 6540
B 17 N93012
B 24 N224J
B 25 N3476G

It would be a terrible thing for living history to go down the drain, and to deprive future generations of the WW2 era. My generation will not be around too much longer, so please write and help to keep them flying

Please send me a copy of your letter, also be sure to let them know where you reside.
[email]jhor9@comcast.net[/email]

Member for

19 years 3 months

I wouldn't be able to with money as i have none at the moment (poor student) but if they want any help with a website etc or spreading the word just let me know

This is not a plea for money, just an e-mail letter. It might impress them to get mail from the UK and down under, showing that people from far away object to their destroying living history. Please write.