Small Air Forces Thread #16

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 9 months

They are Westland Dragonfly, the license-built version of the S-51
Yugoslavia received 10, serials 11501 to 11510.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Can anyone help with an identification of these pilots? They are allegedly training in China on L-15s and were labelled as Colombian AF pilots ... but given the patch on the shoulder I'm not sure since Venezuela, Ecuador and also Colombia have very similar colours:

Attachments

Member for

12 years 3 months

I would say Venezuelan

Member for

20 years 3 months

Definitively, they are Venezuelan pilots,

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"GK5pTbC.png","data-attachmentid":3844645}[/ATTACH]

The pilot standing in the background (left); who is looking to his colleague´s cell phone, is sporting the Grupo-15 or 15th Special Ops Air Group Patch... This is the second unit that inducted the K-8W within the Venezuelan Air Force; the other unit operating the type is the Grupo-12 of 12th Fighter Group.

Regards.-

P.S.: [USER="959"]Deino[/USER], is there any possibility for sharing the link to the original video with us? TIA.-

Attachments

Member for

20 years 3 months

Colombian Navy AS-365... ARC-251 & ARC-252:

Member for

13 years 4 months

Hi Guys!
Happy New Year to Everybody!
I am looking for pictures of uzbek Su-27, spacially the Su-27UB trainers. If somebody has pictures, please share them.
All the best!

Member for

24 years 2 months

P.S.: , is there any possibility for sharing the link to the original video with us? TIA.-

Hi [USER="3789"]the_baphomet_00[/USER], thanks a lot for your post, your greetings and I wish You a Happy new year. Concerning your question I'm sorry, I only found these images and do not have the video :-( If there are some more news; I will let you know. Best

By the way, here a better image of the three Laotian AF Yak-130s

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tLaos AF - Yak-130 3x.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t90.0 KB ID:\t3846186","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3846186","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

14 years 5 months

More pics from the Vientiane Times coverage of Lao Military Day, first one shows the new segmented roundel quiet nicely!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3847616}[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

14 years 5 months

Best shot of one I've seen yet!
[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3857059}[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

19 years 2 months

Dominican Republic Army Piper Cherokee. Check out the digital camouflage. A modeler's dream!

Attachments

Member for

24 years 2 months

Myanmar will receive the JF-17B twin-seater at first

Guys, yesterday I was surprised, now - if true - I am ashamed. :apologetic:

Already yesterday one small comment noted, this aircraft no. 17-07 is not real, but in fact it would be a photoshop-fake, based on an image of the #03 prototype.
Now I just got note via a reliable source, this accusation is correct.

Seems as if someone made a perfect PS-job and I'm sure, he/she has some fun during the last hours.

Member for

19 years 2 months

MiGMan, the Azeri Su-25 also has a wavy flag on the fin- quite unusual!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Bolivia CITA Tiluchi (Locally assembled Team Tango RAI-3)
[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Bolivia CITA Tiluchi ","data-attachmentid":3869861}[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

19 years 10 months

Lithuanian Air Force Alenia C-27J Spartan with aerial refueling probe
[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":3869864}[/ATTACH]

Attachments