Pictures of downed f117, f16... at NATO attack on Yugoslavia (Serbia and Monten.)1999

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Serbia - only country in the world with a "stealth" plane featurued in a museum exibition:D

Member for

19 years 4 months

I think he means only country with a "stealth" plane in parts :dev2:

Member for

24 years 2 months

i was there you were not so .... end of that, i saw what you can only dream and woke up all wet, so ... pictures talk more than 1000 word, can I just remind you that "someone claim over 200 tanks killed at Kosovo but only 15 were found and half of that were fake...
so do not tell me about propaganda please
I told You to wait and they will tell but it will not be so soon ...
Lets stay with Facts, You see that mig were kiled near Tuzla, but did You heard something about airstrike from Yugoslavia to that location in Bosnia during 1999 ...
and one more thing what production lines are You talking about, first several day they killed almost everything that could be used for production of some wepons, we could not produce aircraft Years ahead, and Tanks only in Former Yugoslavia could be made, becouse factories were all scaterd all over the ex Country we lived in, bu ammuniton and light arms we had and have ... but this is the fact. /sorry for my bad english but i Hope You all understand what i had to say :D )

"What did they do - secretly re-open the production lines to replace the aircraft lost? "

That remark was in regards to all those NATO manned aircraft that you and many others claim were shot down. Explain to me how all those losses of manned aircraft are being covered up? I've heard them all before, but please enlighten us all on this forum? I'm all ears!

"i was there you were not so .... end of that"

Really. I served during Allied Force. Explain to me why a CAOC (Combined Air Operations Centre) did not know about all those manned aircraft being shot down, pilots ejecting and aircrew dying?

"I told You to wait and they will tell but it will not be so soon ..."

Oh right, not that old story. Since 1999 and no-one is talking about these undisclosed manned aircraft losses? Would you care to enlighten me about the nationalities of those undisclosed aircraft? President Clinton is already on the record about no combat losses of personnel so how come no one has popped up to say "What about my son, Mr President?"

Did you serve in the military during 1999? If not what age were you back in 1999? On your visit to the Yugoslav Aeronautical Museum did you speak to the staff? They are on record about their role in collecting NATO exhibits for the museum. The recovery team interviews have appeared in UK aviation magazines over the years. They are on record as having collected approximately 1,500 pieces of debris/parts/wreckage during the period. Not even they claim to have anything that confirms your story of losses.

You talked about propaganda. Have you read up on what Bojan Bugarcic said in 1999? Bugarcic, was an advisor to Milosevic. Bugarcic revealed in interview:

"He [Bugarcic] said that, throughout the war, a tremendous, and extremely effective, propaganda campaign had been mounted by the Serbian military. The aim was to keep the populace believing their forces were mounting a spirited defence. "Using the state broadcaster, unofficial 'Russian intelligence' web pages and Army communiqués, the deception had been so successful that many people were fooled. My 22-year-old translator, Vlada Kopric, was one example. While he vehemently denounced the government-controlled RTS media network as spouting 'pure lies,' his explorations on the
Internet had led him to the bogus Russian intelligence site. As a result, up until my November interview with Bugarcic, Vlada had truly believed that the Serbian military had successfully shot down 78 NATO aircraft. "He was devastated when he learned the truth."

“Lets stay with Facts, You see that mig were kiled near Tuzla, but did You heard something about airstrike from Yugoslavia to that location in Bosnia during 1999”

Why not add the claimed air raid on Rinas as well?

Whoever conjured up these stories failed to take into account the fact that
a Russian SFOR liaison team was based at Tuzla and Swiss, Austrian military
humanitarian helicopter detachments were based at Rinas during these claimed attacks.

Wake up and smell the coffee! None of those air-raids took place. The people who made up these stories also claimed that some of those attacking aircraft were shot down and pilots killed. What about the surviving pilots and aircraft that returned after the raid. Why has the unit not been rewarded like the 250th Rocket Brigade? Why no citations for the aircrew?

Many questions, but I would dearly love to hear your explanations?

TJ

Member for

20 years 1 month

TJ,dont bother to waste your words and time on such a stupid topic.All the normal people know that nothing but 2 airplanes were shot down.Some might have been damaged but thats it.

Attack on Tuzla and Rinas never took place since our aircraft would get shot down half way to bosnia and albania unfortenutely.

Mwolf,it is nice to think that we achieved something,ok apart from the fact that we indeed had less tanks destroyed than claimed but NATO,but face it we are very small country and were attacked with hundreds of airplanes.There was NOTHING we could do on the offensive plan.We were just defending as best as we could and tried to save as many lifes as we could.So i seriously think any further discussion on this topic should not be brought up.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Shush, DJ. Don't spoil one of the running jokes we have here on this forum! You know just as well that we would be having much less fun here if it weren't for the huge Allied losses {sic} during Allied Force, or Stavatti planes :D

Member for

19 years 5 months

Stavatti planes? Did I miss something? Shouldnt that be Stavatti plans?

Member for

19 years 4 months

I wont say anything about it anymore if is not concered about aircraft so I hope you do the same :diablo:

No Coment

Member for

24 years 2 months

No Coment

Awww, You let me down! Let me know when the "Pentagon" release the details of all those substantial manned aircraft losses.

TJ

Member for

19 years 9 months

I think he means only country with a "stealth" plane in parts :dev2:

To rephrase a favorite USAF joke. Wouldn't that make Serbia "The biggest supplyer of F-117 stealthplane parts outside the USA"? :D

Member for

19 years 4 months

People in here just seem to be to ignorant to understand that US Army isn't perfect and that not only the F-117A was downed during war in 1999. I was there to witness it.
At least four F-16 were downed, one A-10, one F-117A was downed and one crash landed in Croatia and was beyond economic repair, a HH-60G Blackhawk, a F-15, a British Harrier, and German Tornado IDS. One of the F-117's was hit by R-73 launched from a Yugoslav MiG-29.
The actions in Tuzla and Rinas did happen, and you can try to cover this up as much as you want but it were USAF aircraft stationed in Tuzla, and USAF Apache helicopters in Rinas.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Now I await the arrival of Comrade Stalin to put all the capitalist runningdogski's in their place.

Member for

20 years 7 months

one F-117A was downed and one crash landed in Croatia and was beyond economic repair

A F-117 was never hit by an R-73 from a Mig-29.

Member for

24 years 2 months

People in here just seem to be to ignorant to understand that US Army isn't perfect and that not only the F-117A was downed during war in 1999. I was there to witness it.
At least four F-16 were downed, one A-10, one F-117A was downed and one crash landed in Croatia and was beyond economic repair, a HH-60G Blackhawk, a F-15, a British Harrier, and German Tornado IDS. One of the F-117's was hit by R-73 launched from a Yugoslav MiG-29.
The actions in Tuzla and Rinas did happen, and you can try to cover this up as much as you want but it were USAF aircraft stationed in Tuzla, and USAF Apache helicopters in Rinas.

I see you are getting your info from Venik's website.

The F-117 landing damaged was a radio April Fools joke. This was picked up and broadcast as real by the Yugoslav Ministry of Information. Your F-15 you picked up from Venik's webpage. The picture of the F-15 venting fuel over Bosnia and the remains of the 600 US gallon F-15 external fuel tank combat jettisoned on the 26 March 1999. Both Hwang and McMurray combat-jettisoned their externals fuel tanks before tangling with the two Yugoslav MiG-29s.

No Yugoslav pilot fired any air-to-air missiles nor claimed any NATO aircraft downed in air-to-air combat. The Yugoslav Ministry of Information ghost writers manipulated the post combat reports and interviews. Pilots of the 127 lae were most upset that this was done in their name.

The Rinas and Tuzla air raids were fabrications. No Yugoslav units acknowledge or were citated for any of these raids. Just for your records the USAF doesn't operate the AH-64. The raids were part of the disinformation campaign, good for internal consumption (I see you bought it hook line and sinker) but it doesn't quite stand up to any detailed investigation. Whoever made up the story and created the webpage for these fantasy air raids failed to take in the fact that Tuzla AFB has a Russian Colonel based there with his SFOR liaison staff. The aircraft just popped over the border and destroyed numerous 'NATO aircraft' without being pursued by CAP. Whoever conjured up the story on the Tuzla raid also claimed that one Orao was shot down by a NATO SAM.and the pilot killed. So, NATO is hiding its shootdown claims now?! And what was the killed Yugoslav pilot's family told?

Task Force ALBA was the name given to the operation by the Swiss Defence Department. The force consisted of 50 personnel made up of military pilots, ground personnel and soldiers. Three AS 532 Cougars, serials T-315, T-322 and T-312 , were deployed to Rinas and by the 9th of April they were fully operational. The Swiss also used a hired Spanish Air Force CASA CN 235 for re-supply flights between Switzerland and Albania. The Swiss Defence Minister, Federal Councillor Adolf Ogi, Chief of the General Staff, Ulrich Scherrer and Lieutenant General Fernaud Carrel visited Rinas during the summer and expressed their satisfaction with the work carried out by the Swiss Task Force ALBA.

Isn't it strange that not one member of this humanitarian mission, which was stationed at Rinas before Task Force Hawk arrived, reported to these chiefs that Rinas or the local area had come under air attack from the Serbs? Just who do you think was co-coordinating the Swiss helicopters? Alonside the Swiss was also a contingent of Austrian Air Force Bell 212/4s. Both nations are non-aligned.What are they all part of the cover-up?

Not to mention all the humanitarian agencies based at Rinas plus news agencies and nobody witnessed an air-raid being carried out?

TJ

Member for

24 years 2 months

Rubbish!

Member for

19 years 4 months

I see this posting taking to much bad blood, so lets all go to bar and drink some beer or vodka or ever you like

Member for

20 years 3 months

>People in here just seem to be to ignorant to understand that US Army isn't >perfect and that not only the F-117A was downed during war in 1999. I was >there to witness it.
>At least four F-16 were downed, one A-10, one F-117A was downed and >one crash landed in Croatia and was beyond economic repair, a HH-60G >Blackhawk, a F-15, a British Harrier, and German Tornado IDS. One of the F->117's was hit by R-73 launched from a Yugoslav MiG-29.
>The actions in Tuzla and Rinas did happen, and you can try to cover this up >as much as you want but it were USAF aircraft stationed in Tuzla, and >USAF Apache helicopters in Rinas.

It's funny to see that our Russian friend is no better than most Americans. They too believe everything goes fine in Iraq and they are doing a great job for a better world. Brainwashed people... Funny... One can actualy make believe these people that US/Nato/Russian/... forces use UFO's in their respective wars on terror... Very funny...

Greetz,

Dimitri

Member for

19 years 9 months

It's funny to see that our Russian friend is no better than most Americans. They too believe everything goes fine in Iraq and they are doing a great job for a better world. Brainwashed people... Funny... One can actualy make believe these people that US/Nato/Russian/... forces use UFO's in their respective wars on terror... Very funny...

its even funnier to see how some people just substitute arrogance for basic lack of knowledge and use such comments to play with the emotions of other people.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yeah! This is how i like it :D

Member for

19 years 9 months

:D :D