Member for

16 years 9 months

Putin will go to Brazil next week too.

Probably will try to sell the SU-35.

Watch the space agreements.

Profile picture for user F5M

Member for

15 years 7 months

As far as aviation is concerned, Brazil through Embraer is actually ahead of almost everyone in Asia. In my view, until the ARJ-21 gets done and is selling well to Chinese airlines, no one in Asia can claim any lead over Brazil.

Hmmm , could you tell me more about this ARJ-21? I though Embraer got allied witha chinese equivalent ( forgot its name :( ) with getting in mind a state monopoly .

China to invest US$20b in Argentina

Yeah I read that , but chinese autorities , according to a good reputation economics brazilian newswpaper called Valor denied such amount of money . In fact according to the same , Argentine's "more informed people on chinese proposals" expect to get around 10-15 billions from what I remember . Anyway , independent of the value chinese gonna invest there , it is a smart move from China to diversify their commodities supplier . And surely Argentine need this money since from their default they dont got any serious foreign investment . Both sides have much to gain . :)

This is one step from being a mass-produced item that will make satellite affordable for the third world.

True , many claims its the most succesful spatial program in the third world

P.S: I read somwhere that Brazil might receive the same amount of investment . I think it was through Valor also .

Profile picture for user F5M

Member for

15 years 7 months

Putin will go to Brazil next week too.

Probably will try to sell the SU-35.

Watch the space agreements.

Yep , and Lula gonna visit him around april . maybe ther we gonna buy , who knows , Su35

Just for curiosity : Vietnam , South Corea , Pakistan , Canada are going to visit us this month a very tiring program for our president :eek:

P.S: Just read GodenDragon's link . Hope Argentine really got those 20 billions