19 years 8 months

A## kicking Vietnamese MiG-21

Attachments

Member for

18 years 2 months

MiG- 21MF Egypt
MiG-21 PFM North Korea

The first is a MiG-21RF from Egypt.
You can see the camera equipment under the cockpit.

Member for

19 years 3 months

Yes indeed dude. You are quite right.

Member for

19 years 1 month

I know it's already been covered but had to shove this in. Close to my heart cause I work on her, '959' at MAM.

Member for

19 years 2 months

Since Albania had only 12 J-7 in its inventory and later lost two of them , I have the impression we have seen by now pics of every J-7 left in the country. In terms of modelling those ac are rather monotonous. They are all painted in the whitish camo with only the numbers changing. Howewer the following bad quality pic depicts an exemplary with seemingly the cocpit frames painted in dark green.

I think there's pics of only about 5 of them actually...there's pictures where several can be seen but their serials can't be seen...so maybe.

This new paint on the cockpit, nose and tail rudder must be very recent...since it doesn't appear in pictures of this same 0207 aircraft taken a few years eariler (I think the latest of this one is from 1999...and this one is from 2005). BTW it is in one of the hardened shelters in Rinas...and you can see an engine next to it...

Member for

18 years 8 months

I think there's pics of only about 5 of them actually...there's pictures where several can be seen but their serials can't be seen...so maybe.

This new paint on the cockpit, nose and tail rudder must be very recent...since it doesn't appear in pictures of this same 0207 aircraft taken a few years eariler (I think the latest of this one is from 1999...and this one is from 2005). BTW it is in one of the hardened shelters in Rinas...and you can see an engine next to it...

For current state of the Albanian F-7 see www.MiG-21.de/English/NewsArchive/Albania2006.htm. Pictures were taken last week.

Member for

19 years 3 months

Impresive pics really. It is a pity that some of the pics inside the caverns didnt't benefit from more ilumination

Apparently the AAF has resorted to painting a camo version on the few surviving Y-5 ( An -2). First time I see such thing.

Member for

18 years 8 months

PAF

Attachments

Member for

19 years 8 months

PAF

You have any PAF in action?

Member for

19 years 3 months

An old bird in its most modern camo

Member for

19 years 8 months

^Thanks...:)

Member for

18 years 4 months

that bulgarian mf numbered 515 appears to wear an "afghan like" camo pattern.. just compare...
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/103/draafmig217ph.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1184/af110015mp.jpg

damn i really shoudl have remembered to add my name to that mig profile! :o

BTW in light of recent researsh its quite fictional, if u guys woudl like if got an ammended serries i can put up :)

Member for

18 years 2 months

North-Korea

Attachments

Member for

19 years 3 months

A Chinese JJ-7 ( equivalent of MiG 21 US)

Member for

19 years 8 months

More PLAAF birds.

Attachments