Saudi Air Force,Army,Navy Images

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 11 months

Hello everyone, in this thread, feel free to post images of the saudi armed forces.Thank you to those who contribute.

1.F-15
2.Panavia Tornado
3.E3-c
4.AH-64
5.F-15
6.Saudi Mine hunter
7.Stealth frigate (al Riyadh)
8.Saudi APC's

Attachments
Original post

Member for

19 years 8 months

I really no know anyting about saudi weapon system but rumor ever weapon that was purchase from the US will stop operating if it get's too closed to iisrael border.

Member for

18 years

Does anybody have Saudi AS-61 Seaking Image,a part of that which is available in small airforces thread Part4.

Member for

17 years 11 months

wow raygun, i've never heard of that rumour before - dosn't sound possible but i'd be very interested to hear more of this.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Saudi have apache?

Member for

17 years 11 months

here are a few more

Member for

18 years 1 month

Thanks for pics, they are realy nice !

Member for

19 years 6 months

I really no know anyting about saudi weapon system but rumor ever weapon that was purchase from the US will stop operating if it get's too closed to iisrael border.

And how is this supposed to happen?

Member for

17 years 11 months

Think these are nothing more than rumours, same kinda rumors that circulated about the IRIAF F-14s radars shutting down if they locked on to American aircraft or how Egyptian F-16s electronics would shut down if they were within such and such a distance of Israel...pure fiction :)

Member for

19 years

I wouldn't say they are fiction. Israel has the source codes making jamming and EW very much relevant.

The EF buy becomes more relevant when considered under this light.

:)

Member for

18 years 2 months

Does anybody have Saudi AS-61 Seaking Image,a part of that which is available in small airforces thread Part4.

here's a photo of a saudi AS-61. for those of you how can see well his serial number is 122

i am adding some royal saudi air force photos for you and i would like someone to add pictures of saudi super mushshak and tornado that is used for recconaissance

thanks

Attachments

Member for

20 years 10 months

Probably the last time this Saudi Bell 412EP sees snow..
http://www.bellhelicopter.textron.com/en/comp_info/RSAF_412EP_400x269.jpg

E-3 AWACS
http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/e3awacs/images/e3awacs5.jpg

Member for

19 years 6 months

Would anyone have anymore pics of Saudi Apaches and stats on how the aircraft has done in Saudi Arabia?

Member for

17 years 11 months

Would anyone have anymore pics of Saudi Apaches and stats on how the aircraft has done in Saudi Arabia?

They have not seen combat, but ill try to get some Apache pictures of Saudi Arabia.

At the same time i'd like to request the RSAF squadron patches. Please, only medium sized images of these patches.

Member for

18 years 2 months

They have not seen combat, but ill try to get some Apache pictures of Saudi Arabia.

At the same time i'd like to request the RSAF squadron patches. Please, only medium sized images of these patches.

all the known patches are on http://www.scramble.nl/sa.htm web

i have 2 more patches: 7 squadron and 16 squadron

i would like to get also the rest of the RSAF squadron patches

Attachments

Member for

17 years 11 months

more pics

Member for

19 years 6 months

That great! Thanks to all! :)

Member for

17 years 11 months

hmmm only two patches.....theirs gotta be more....ive been looking for some for a while but can't manage to find any that are large enough........if n e one comes across some medium sized saudi air force patches feel free to attach it to this forum. Thanks.

Member for

18 years 5 months

The KE-3 tanker:

Attachments