World Missiles News

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 5 months

What is there to comment on? It is an entirely unremarkable development. Unless you happen to be an American, Israeli or Saudi-funded lunatic who wants to wage a war of aggression in violation of international law, that is.

Member for

18 years 5 months

What is there to comment on? It is an entirely unremarkable development. Unless you happen to be an American, Israeli or Saudi-funded lunatic who wants to wage a war of aggression in violation of international law, that is.

I can only agree that there is not much to comment until we see what actually happens. Otherwise, it is probably THE most remarkable event in recent times considering S-300 is THE biggest conventional political and military chess piece a country can acquire. Specially a country that Global powers are very sensitive about, plus Israel wants to preemptively bomb. in any case it is a game changing move.

I doubt that confirmation of Iran receiving 6-12 Su-35s would be even close to significant as an asset chess piece than 5 regiments of S-300!

As you said, there are lunatics eager to wage war, and find defensive missiles to be very offensive ;-], and thats exactly why this was globally a breaking news.

Member for

13 years 5 months

It's good advertising really:

S-300: Aggressor states don't want you to have it, so it must be good. Stay strong. Buy Almaz-Antey.

Member for

18 years 5 months

yeah, I forgot to list the business perspective.