"Memphis Belle" movie decals

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 8 months

Just found this sheet of decals on the manufacturer's website. Don't know anything about the company or the quality of their products, but this ought to be an interesting subject for a movie diorama...

http://www.kits-world.com/index.php?CATEGORY=4&SUB=1&THISPAGE=1&RADIOSORT=4&PICFILE=32&STKNR=32&STRH=3332&ORDN=2679&RNZ=260338

T J

Original post

Member for

20 years 8 months

It's been a while since I saw the film, but I don't remember seeing "Gee Whizz" or "Clooney Baby" on any of the Fortresses.

I'm probably totally wrong, though.

Member for

13 years 5 months

The company is run by a friend of mine and i can assure you that the decals that Nigel produces are top quality.Look out soon for the release of decals for Pete Teichmans Hanger 11 collection and many other current warbirds.

Member for

19 years 8 months

At one point the B-25s from the "Catch-22" and "Hanover Street" movies ought to be printed as well. A lot of photos of the nose-art from both films are available on the net.

T J

Member for

13 years 5 months

At one point the B-25s from the "Catch-22" and "Hanover Street" movies ought to be printed as well. A lot of photos of the nose-art from both films are available on the net.

T J

I will put the suggestion forward you could also contact Nigel via his website with the idea.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Battle of Britain film Spitfires and Hurricanes would be a nice touch, too....

Member for

13 years 5 months

Battle of Britain film Spitfires and Hurricanes would be a nice touch, too....
Ok will also mention those,anyone that has suggestions for decals feel free to let me know and detail of scale required etc and i will forward them on to see if they can be sorted, cheers guys

Member for

14 years 6 months

After seeing this thread late Friday night I ordered a set of the Memphis Belle decals.

Arrived this morning at 10:30ish and wow what a decal set. Nice graphics of a fantastic subject matter.

As a thought what about some decals of the other B-17's, the Buchons, Mustangs and then also the B-25 & Avenger camera ships ?

I also agree completely about BoB Film, Catch 22 & Hanover Street subjects.

How about a complete history of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight ?

Regards

Member for

13 years 5 months

After seeing this thread late Friday night I ordered a set of the Memphis Belle decals.

Arrived this morning at 10:30ish and wow what a decal set. Nice graphics of a fantastic subject matter.

As a thought what about some decals of the other B-17's, the Buchons, Mustangs and then also the B-25 & Avenger camera ships ?

I also agree completely about BoB Film, Catch 22 & Hanover Street subjects.

How about a complete history of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight ?

Regards

Thanks for the kind words and your
Suggestions, watch this space!