Ren's model feast thread !

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

I also a Cargolux 744F and a Caledonian Tristar from a very good dealer in Ontario, Canada called www.thresholdaviation.net. The prices there are excellent thanks to the Canadian Dollar exchange rate and the guys are very friendly and helpful too...

LOL the owner is a very good friend of mine! Known mickey for ages now. Plus i can get me discount :D He is also a refueler at CYYZ!

Member for

20 years 11 months

That China Eastern MD-11 is a real beauty.... Will you ever stop making us so jealous!

Member for

24 years 3 months

LOL the owner is a very good friend of mine! Known mickey for ages now. Plus i can get me discount :D He is also a refueler at CYYZ!

Go Mickey Bodog !!!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I really like that British Airways 737-400 - that's on my wish list. When one crops up at the right price, I'll buy it.

Anyway, got a model in the post this morning from ebay. I needed a Thai A330 to complete the Thai Airways fleet and for £14.99, I got one. See the photo below.

There is one thing that annoys me with ebay and that is the delivery times of models. I won this Thai model on Monday night and got it on Wednesday morning after paying for it straight away. Postage was £2.

However, I also won a United 747-100 for a mere £4.04 a few weeks ago. I paid for it within seconds on the auction ending. Despite me paying straight away, the seller has been incredibly awkward in dispatching the item. After winning it 2 and a half weeks ago, I'm still waiting!

Still got my East Midlands 777-300 (1/500) in the post from New Zealand, as well as that United 747-100, wherever it is! :mad:

Member for

20 years 11 months

That delivery seems very fast to me, won Monday night, must have been delivered during Tuesday daytime,was with you Wednesday! Seems very fast to me.

Great model BTW.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I have used this seller many times. His user ID is 'giovolvo' and he seems to dispatch by First Class post the day after payment is received.

Excellent service.

Member for

20 years 11 months

DOH! I've just reread your post and you weren't complaining about his delivery times. I thought you were complaining about it, which is why I posted what I did.

Many apoligies.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Will you ever stop making us so jealous!

Not just yet...

Attachments

Member for

24 years 3 months

Latest to arrive, PH-AHY 767-300 of Air Holland. Now plying it's trade with Belgium Excel...

Phoenix Line 1:400 scale.

Attachments

Member for

19 years 10 months

COOL! I love Gemini.. I have about 86 of them...Obviosuly all TWA that have been made and various others!

Member for

20 years 11 months

I love that Air Holland model Allen! Whats next in the post? ;)

Member for

24 years 3 months

I love that Air Holland model Allen! Whats next in the post? ;)

Air Force Two 757, BA 747 twin pack, BA 757, Emirates A330, BA 734 and Aeroflot TU-154. And then a rest methinks ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

And then a rest methinks ?

LOL! belive that when i see it... it impossible to stop once you start. :p

I won an Airbus Beluga on ebay this evening...£4.20. Great price, but i swore i was going to give it a rest for awhile... lol!

Member for

24 years 3 months

LOL! belive that when i see it... it impossible to stop once you start. :p

I won an Airbus Beluga on ebay this evening...£4.20. Great price, but i swore i was going to give it a rest for awhile... lol!

I'd like a Virgin A380, but I don't think there is one yet ? Maybe get a Lufthansa or Korean one instead ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm still waiting for a model which has only got to travel a few miles...

It's been 16 days now!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm still waiting for a model which has only got to travel a few miles...

It's been 16 days now!

Why don't you pop round and collect it ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Why don't you pop round and collect it ?

When I say a few miles, I mean about a hundred :rolleyes:

Member for

24 years 3 months

When I say a few miles, I mean about a hundred :rolleyes:

Ah..... :rolleyes:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Arrived this morning. :)

ZS-SAX (KemptonPark.)

Attachments

Member for

24 years 3 months

Very nice Andrew, my latest two are as follows, Air India 744, (VT-ESO) nice details as you can see, "Your Palace in the Sky". I often think Hooters Air planes should have "Your Palace or Mine?" written on them (lol) :D

Both by Gemini Jets

Attachments