Cityscape Brisbane is the latest addition to Orbx’s urban scenery series for Prepar3D, which includes locations such as Honolulu and Canberra.
Being one of the most popular destinations in Australia, this river city is known for its subtropical climate, alfresco lifestyle, and proximity to major tourist hotspots in Queensland.
It sports more than 100 custom-made buildings and structures, including iconic landmarks such as Brisbane Skytower, Suncorp Stadium and The Gabba. Other key structures are the Riverside Expressway bridge system on the western side of the CBD and Story Bridge to the east.
The entire downtown area has also been modelled with more than 4,000 ‘CityEngine’ buildings that accurately portray their shapes, facades, and heights.
Cityscape Brisbane is designed as an add-on to FTX Australia v2 Region and requires it to be installed.
- High-detailed landmarks include Brisbane Skytower, Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba, and the Riverside Expressway bridge system
- Additional focus on the famous Brisbane River; known for charming marinas, moored boats, and riverside paths
- More than 100 custom-made buildings and structures as well as 4000+ ‘CityEngine’ downtown buildings.
- Custom orthoimagery for downtown Brisbane and along the river to just west of the Gateway bridges (to the western edge of the Orbx YBBN ortho coverage)
- Additional enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved autogen vegetation placements, static boats, vessels, docks, cranes, etc.
- Perfectly matched with our FTX Australia v2 and YBBN Brisbane International Airport v2.