Just Flight has announced Palma de Mallorca (LEPA) Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is out now.
The package includes over 300 detailed custom buildings and 3D objects, with PBR effects, corrected ILS for all runways, animated hangar doors, realistic night lighting and accurate parking positions and taxiways.
Other details include custom jetway bridges, a working VGDS (Visual Docking Guidance System), custom jetway bridges, static ramp vehicles, buildings and objects around the airport and on the approach paths and animated elevators and escalators in the main entrance.
The scenery was developed by a small team consisting of real-world pilots based at the actual airport. Every effort has been made to represent the airport as realistically as possible. All buildings are custom-built and almost all of the smaller objects have been created individually.
- Over 300 custom-built buildings and 3D objects
- PBR texturing on all important buildings
- Highly detailed buildings with interiors where applicable
- Custom ground textures including ground markings for taxiways, aprons and surrounding streets
- Significant buildings and objects near the airport and on the approach paths
- Corrected ILS for all runways
- Animated hangar doors
- Animated elevators and escalators (at main entrance)
- Custom jetway bridges
- Working VDGS (Visual Guiding Docking System)
- Realistic night lighting.
- Accurate parking positions and taxiways, including General Aviation
- Accurate ground handling vehicles
- The airport is populated with hundreds of additional static ramp vehicles, baggage containers, buses and many other objects
- Tested and optimised for lower-end PCs.