The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Hello and a warm welcome to PC Pilot - the premier magazine dedicated to the exciting and ever-changing world of flight simulation. Flight simulation is a wide and diverse subject that encompasses many disciplines, technologies and users - from beginners to seasoned veterans.
With that in mind, PC Pilot caters for all levels of experience and expertise, while its writers include real-world pilots and aviation professionals who provide expert advice and opinion on all subjects related to this exciting hobby.
PC Pilot main features:
- Published bi-monthly
- Packed with detailed news, advice, reviews, interview and features on all aspects of flight simulation
- Regular tutorials and features for beginners and seasoned flight simmers such as our ‘Back to Basics’ series and ‘Flight Adventures’
- Interviews with industry leaders
- Civilian, military and scenery subjects covered
- Hardware reviews and hints and tips
- Special supplements
So, whether you’re new to flight simulation or are returning to the hobby, you’ll find something in PC Pilot for you.
Ways to buy PC Pilot
If you prefer to read online, subscribe to KeyAero Premium today. You’ll be able to read our leading aviation magazines online immediately, plus you’ll get unrestricted access to all content across KeyAero
Subscribe to PC Pilot online at Key.Aero and enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Early access to PC Pilot and all Key Publishing aviation magazines every month. Online content you won’t find in print magazines.
- Exclusive content from top industry writers featuring both military and commercial aircraft.
- No pop-up ads.
- Reviews of flight sim hardware, tutorials, and interviews.
- Access our exclusive members only forum for flight sim enthusiasts.
- A wide range of high-quality aviation content available online all in one place.
By subscribing to Key.Aero online you are supporting aviation journalists around the world, and will receive access to our entire aviation magazine range:
- Airliner World
- Air International
- Combat Aircraft Journal
- Air Forces Monthly
- Airports World
- Aviation News
Lee Howson and Tom Bagley
For subscription and mail order enquiries: