Summer 2007 Meets Thread

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 9 months

Just to let everyone know about a couple of planned trips this Summer, where people may be able to meet...

On Tuesday 26th June, myself and PMN will be at Stansted from about 1600 (the best and one of the only photography positions is only usable after about 4pm) and this is when the best traffic is too. We'll be staying right up until sunset. If anyone were to come down, I can take a maximum of 3 people about in my car.

The day after on the 27th we are flying to Cork, and then onto Dublin where we will arrive by 1300. We shall then be staying for the rest of the day, so people are welcome to come along. Some people may even wish to get a hotel room together at Stansted the night before, and come with us?

The flights were ridiculously cheap! It is £5.00 to Cork including taxes, and then 5.00EUR to Dublin again including taxes :eek:

Thread made a sticky. Please use this one thread for all posts about meets this summer as it will be alot easier than having lots of threads. Andrewm

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

... and I've just been talked out of £9.69 to come over to DUB for the day on the 27th :rolleyes:

Member for

20 years 2 months

3 passengers in your car?! :D As for me, I might be away for the last week in June and first week in July so not sure I'll be able to make these unfortunately.

Member for

20 years 3 months

Its a bit far in advance for me to know if Ill be working but if Im free Ill certainly pick you up and drive you wherever you want to go.

Member for

17 years 3 months

Yeah...I'm up for that:)

How many e135/45's do you get down there:o

Member for

18 years 8 months

... and I've just been talked out of £9.69 to come over to DUB for the day on the 27th :rolleyes:

Talked out of £9.69? Believe me, I didn't actually want you to come, I just thought trying to get you out there would be the polite thing to do after all those free lifts and car road trips you give me. I never actually expected you to say yes!

AHEM... For the sake of future free lifts and road trips, I am joking, of course! :D

We could be in for yet another messy evening in Dublin, Mr EGNM!

Paul

Member for

18 years 2 months

When i'm not working i'll be at dublin all of spare time this summer ;)

Member for

17 years 10 months

well i am quite interested in both acctually. Although not sure my parents would let me go to DUB, but theres always bribary:D If possible Dan can i talk to you on msn about it. i have added you already.
regards josh

Member for

18 years 8 months

When i'm not working i'll be at dublin all of spare time this summer ;)

Now that's dedication! I'll probably be the same at LBA as long as we have a something that resembles sunshine!

Paul

Member for

18 years 2 months

I should have mentioned that spare time doesn't include sleep time which i have to say in summer is quite substantial!:D

Member for

19 years 1 month

I may be up for it depending on money as I have to pay a big trip off this week. I'll decided about a week or two before the trip is - Does anyone fancy a trip to Lanzarote though? Beach, sun, beer :diablo:

Member for

20 years 9 months

Sounds good guys, just let me know if and when anyone confirms!

Does anyone fancy a trip to Lanzarote though? Beach, sun, beer :diablo:

Already booked mate! Heading back out on the 12th July for my 9th time, love the place :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

I am thinking of going to the Fairford airshow this year, possibly combining with with LHR and/or LGW and/or the RAF/USAF low-fly ranges in Wales. Anyone interested?

Member for

18 years 8 months

I may be up for it depending on money as I have to pay a big trip off this week. I'll decided about a week or two before the trip is - Does anyone fancy a trip to Lanzarote though? Beach, sun, beer :diablo:

Hmm, Lanzarote. It's money dependant but it's a fine and possible idea!

Paul

Member for

17 years 9 months

Just booked a flight up to Manchester on the 11th of July if anyone is in the area it would be great to meet up.

All the best

Si

By the way...your all welcome to come down to Bristol anytime, there is always a Bed / Tent / Sleeping bag / Dog Kennel at Chateau Jones.:)

Member for

18 years 8 months

Just booked a flight up to Manchester on the 11th of July if anyone is in the area it would be great to meet up.

All the best

Si

By the way...your all welcome to come down to Bristol anytime, there is always a Bed / Tent / Sleeping bag / Dog Kennel at Chateau Jones.:)

That's a very kind offer, Si. May just have to investigate flights to BRS at some point!

Maybe drop a quick reminder in the forum nearer the 11th and I'm sure a few local-ish people may well join you!

Paul

Member for

17 years 9 months

Just thought...what the hell and went online to book a flight to Dublin on the 27th of June for the day to meet up with some of you guys...cost £8.29 inc taxes with RYR, then after booking it I checked my diary and I am in Cologne for a meeting.......damm (word I actually used is not allowed on forum). I must check diary before booking flights not other way around :o

Si

Member for

19 years 5 months

Considering STN is about 25 mins for me in the car, I will pop along on June 26th - be good to catch up again Paul, and to meet you Dan...

I fancy the Wales low flying stuff tenthije - any dates?

cheers!

Member for

18 years 10 months

I am thinking of going to the Fairford airshow this year, possibly combining with with LHR and/or LGW and/or the RAF/USAF low-fly ranges in Wales. Anyone interested?

If anyone wants to come to LGW I'd be happy to pop along, as I'm sure would other regulars from this neck of the woods. Just suggest a date! :D

Member for

18 years 1 month

Re Dan - Lanzarote

Dan,

Im going on the 12th July too.....who u flying with

Mark

Member for

18 years 8 months

Si, that really is a shame! Cancel the meeting, and come to DUB! :D

Chris... Long time no speak! I was actually gonna drop you a text about meeting at STN. It's be good to catch up with you too mate. Can you maybe make DUB the day after?

Paul