Duxford today: Memory chip found

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Did any of you folk lose a digital camera memory chip today at Duxford?

One was found. If you think it is yours, please PM me and tell me the make and memory size and any other detals.

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

If its got candid pictures of you on it, it'll be mine ;)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Lost a memory chip - or forgot it?

Member for

20 years 8 months

Well, if no one claims it, the highest bidder wins! I'll have to find a means of reading it to see if I'm on it. It's possible.

merlin70: Were you taking pictures of me last night before or after I got tipsy?

Member for

20 years 8 months

Snapper: Marvellous! A new avatar! That is much better. Thank you. I sat on your bench this morning. Thank you for providing it.

Member for

24 years 3 months

That avatar is my Remembrance avatar. Its here for two weeks.

And yes, I know you did - i've seen the snaps. I couldn't believe they'd put a gnome next to it - but then realised it was just a tourist. Anyways, as you saw the plaque, and you are a bird who no doubt understands the wonders of special fluids, can you pop along and give it a good rub for me please? Just pretend it's me.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Moderator! They're being very rude.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Know your place girly. Bend over and use a little bit of spit and polish.

Member for

20 years

Hi

I bid Three pound seven shillings and six pence in the Queens legal tender for it whatever size it is. Plus freight to the colonies

Regards
John P

Member for

20 years 4 months

Hi

Plus freight to the colonies

Regards
John P

Nah, just wait until it commits a minor misdemeanour and it will be sent there for free!

Member for

20 years

Melvyn

Have you nailed those curvy bits on the front of the pensioner rearwin Yet - good for another 10 knots I would think?

Regards
Colonial boy

Member for

20 years

Hi

Please return my memory chip

I can't remember anything and I keep hitting walls because I forget where the door is. I only got back to Austyralia cause I wrote my address on my bag and the hostess (I think she was very attractive but i can't remember) put me in a box and posted me home.

Regards
Ah ......Ummm ............
Me

Member for

20 years 1 month

merlin70: Were you taking pictures of me last night before or after I got tipsy?

Tipsy. I didn't see you doing that impression. Does this involve waving arms about and making noises. Perhaps you can show us at the AiB christmas bash.

mmmm now that gives me an idea.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Moderator! They're being very rude.

Guys, you've got just six weeks to stop all this or I'll give her permission to spank your botties.

Moggy

Member for

20 years

Guys, you've got just six weeks to stop all this or I'll give her permission to spank your botties.

don't encourage them!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Moggy

I've got a spanker you can borrow if necessary Janie :D ;) :p

Member for

20 years 6 months

I've got a spanker you can borrow if necessary Janie :D ;) :p

Is it a calibrated spanker Janie, or do you just enjoy the thrill :diablo:

Member for

20 years 8 months

Snapper: I'll give your plaque a good "spit and polish". Isn't BM597 the Polish Spit?

Setter: If you want the chip, do come and collect it. Also, Melvin was going to "nail the curvy bits on the front" this weekend, but I couldn't get down there for the fog. Cuss!

merlin70: Am I invited to the AiB bash? Is it fancy dress? That's a beautiful pic that you posted.

MoggyC: Just becuase I said they were "being rude" doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it!

Ashley: Please bring the calibrated spanking machine that we always use on our leather-clad wild nights out.

Avro's Finest: Yes & yes.

Can someone wake up Andy in Beds and ask if he has lost a chip?

Member for

19 years 5 months

Whats in A Chip

Member for

20 years 8 months

Ok. I'm going to take the chip into Jessops to see if they can read it. My hp psc 2210 all-in-one reads four different types of chip, but not this one it seems - unless I've got it upside down!

Now, where has my peroxide gone?

Member for

20 years 4 months

Janie, he hasn't.

Didn't look too far off losing his breakfast today!