The old Iraqi air force

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 4 months

excuse me Iraqi Pilot,if you are an iraqi pilot,why we are not see anything from your pics:confused: for the iraqi aircraft,plz real photos not coping from magazines:cool:
we are waiting

I SEE YOU have the jordanian crown,,good you are from that area of the world,,as you see i live in Europe and if you leave a country like iraq you dont carry with you pictures of your former job (any idiot can figure that out)
i am not here to prove myself (i dont need to) i am here to talk about planes and the iraqi airfoce
thank you....
p.s..if your from jordan ask your pilots about the games we play with them 1995-2003...they will tell you..:D

Member for

17 years 5 months

I SEE YOU have the jordanian crown,,good you are from that area of the world,,as you see i live in Europe and if you leave a country like iraq you dont carry with you pictures of your former job (any idiot can figure that out)
i am not here to prove myself (i dont need to) i am here to talk about planes and the iraqi airfoce
thank you....
p.s..if your from jordan ask your pilots about the games we play with them 1995-2003...they will tell you..:D

HI
yeh I heard about these games:eek: terrible:diablo:
I would like to know the truth about the 1991 confrontation between a Saoudi f15 and two Iraqi f1 which it is finished according to the Saoudis with the déstruction of both f1s.

tanks

Member for

18 years 5 months

thank you....

can you explain about these games,and if you have some pics in Iraq,any one of your household he can send it for you,and I'm not Jordanian:p

Member for

17 years 10 months

IRAQI_PILOT, could you please give us some detail about the Iraqi Su-24? Things like:
-when were delivered (all together or in batches), how many (some say 24, others 25), what weapons came with them
-where and how long did you train on them in the USSR
-your general impression about the plane (compared with Su-22/other types you flew)
-how many pilots were operational on the Su-24 in January 1991? I heard none...
thank you

Member for

18 years 6 months

hiya, can someone identify the flare dispencers on this mig-23bn on the left of the image? :)

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5647/5qdj6.jpg

Member for

17 years 4 months

can you explain about these games,and if you have some pics in Iraq,any one of your household he can send it for you,and I'm not Jordanian:p

I AM SORRY i thought you had the jordanian crown as your logo you are from jordan,,my friend all my family are out of iraq,,everything still there offcourse i dont know what happned to my house,,car,,my life there,,am glad i am out.

Member for

17 years 4 months

HI
yeh I heard about these games:eek: terrible:diablo:
I would like to know the truth about the 1991 confrontation between a Saoudi f15 and two Iraqi f1 which it is finished according to the Saoudis with the déstruction of both f1s.

tanks

my friend,,i know for a fact that a single F-15 saudi pilot clamied the 2 F1 kILLS,,it was important to show that the saudies are fighting,,the IrAF official story is a loss of a single F-1 EQ to enemy gunfire that resulted in a cockpit fire and failure to eject.
i think they had to show that the saudies were fighting,,personally from what i heard from encouters of Mig-25 pilots (i am a ground attack pilot myself) the the saudi pilots always shy away from a,,,close encounter,,,remember in MAY1987 when that F-1 made that kill against the USS stark and the F-1 made a dash with full afterburn an awacs ordered 2 saudi F-15s in the area to persue and they did,,now you know very well F-1 is no match for an F-15 in afterburn in a persue the apperance on 2 Mig-23bn from shaeeba Ab over the gulf made them change thier minds and extend back home..so i would take that story of that saudi pilot with salt....
god knows what happned

Member for

17 years 4 months

IRAQI_PILOT, could you please give us some detail about the Iraqi Su-24? Things like:
-when were delivered (all together or in batches), how many (some say 24, others 25), what weapons came with them
-where and how long did you train on them in the USSR
-your general impression about the plane (compared with Su-22/other types you flew)
-how many pilots were operational on the Su-24 in January 1991? I heard none...
thank you

:D I WAS and was ordered to fly to Iran which i did,,i am writing a book about evrything maybe you want to buy it when published and read it all

Member for

24 years 4 months

No real details so far, just Ali Baba around?!

Member for

17 years 9 months

From Iran-Iraq War, around early 1982, Iraqi Air Force SU Fighter, as seen from Iranian side during operation "Fath-ul-mobin" around west of Dezful.

Attachments

Member for

18 years 1 month

From Iran-Iraq War, around early 1982, Iraqi Air Force SU Fighter, as seen from Iranian side during operation "Fath-ul-mobin" around west of Dezful.

¡¡Great pic!! Very thank you F-14A.

Member for

17 years 4 months

su-24M firing a Kh-23

Attachments

Member for

17 years 4 months

su-24 with sakhalin refulling pod,,

Attachments

Member for

17 years 4 months

iranian su-24, with the paint scheme and lack of serial numbers i could not tell if they are ex-IrAf Su-24's

Attachments

Member for

19 years 3 months

Iraqi Pilot, could you give us some new information about Iraqi Su-24? :)

Maybe some pictures of you joinig your education in Russia?

Untill now, nothing proves your stories...

Member for

17 years 4 months

i dont need to prove anything neither will i give information i dont want to give...IrAF may be back ,,we back,,,american on the way out by looks of things

Member for

24 years 4 months

What do you exspect from Ali Baba?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Baba

Member for

18 years 5 months

Iraqi Pilot

i dont need to prove anything neither will i give information i dont want to give...IrAF may be back ,,we back,,,american on the way out by looks of things

:confused:
I'm think you are humble liar like your boss,and this forum probably not be benefit for you,you have aggressive converse with other members:mad:

Member for

19 years 6 months

Just can't understand your attitude towards fellow Iraqi Pilot. Has he done something wrong in this forum?!

Unbelievable how people gives so much attention to who someone says it is or isn't. Why don't you people just take his (very nice) photos and give him a rest?;)

Abraços

Member for

24 years 4 months

What's real and not real?

I'm a 25,000+ pilot yet I've had one person on the web/email YELLING at me saying I wasn't a pilot.

I've only flown for airlines that even you experts have never heard of.

On another forum Air Warfare. I asked an expert about a certain version of an aircraft. He said there never was. Turns out there was "that version". Another example in my lists I stated a country had used a UTVA light aircraft. My expert told me they didn't. He than talked to someone who had flown for that air force. Turns out they did use the UTVA aircraft. This was a country in SE Asia. Even I was surprised they had used it.

In the early 80s Air Florida crashed at National Airport. The media/experts said that was the last fatal crash at National since 1947. WRONG. The last fatal crash was 2 freight dogs in a Skyvan in the duck pond at the end of the runway. Even closer to the airport than Air Florida at the 14th bridge.
It was the Skyvans Captains last night with them (in more ways than one) and the copilots 1st night. The Captain of the Air Florida deserved to die (He was an idiot) but the people in the back didn't. I was working on the airport at the time. I later flew for that airline. International Air Cargo.

On my website I've had people ask me why I include second line aircraft. They only want to hear about 1st line aircraft. People are only interested in Major airlines not the airlines I fly for. People have a hard time understanding not everyone flies a brand new Raptor.

I was flying at 35,000 one day reading my email and someone stated on the web this aircraft was mothballed. I sent him a email saying that aircraft was still flying.

As far a pilots go a friend recently got on with a "real airline" back in the states and as a copilot on landing (in a Airbus 320) decided to disengage the autopilot and actually fly the aircraft to a landing. The capt. freaked out. What are you doing. Which is why I like fly aircraft that you actually get to fly. Which is why I'm in this business.

So let's give everyone a chance because nobody knows everything and even the experts can be wrong.

Chris Thornburg

www.worldairforces.com