Before this dies again!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

I emplore you all to come and check out my site where we cater for all aspects of military life: Army, Navy and Air Force, plus others.

Scattered Intelligence Agency

Some of you are all ready on there but may have forgotten the site or what ever, so here is a chance to get back there. If you have troubles, feel free to contact me at [email]Boss@ScatteredIntelligenceAgency.net[/email] and I can fix you up for your password or whatever.

I do hope to see you there.
Stay safe

Original post

Member for

18 years 5 months

well I took a look around and decided to join in...how long does it takes while adm check me out?

Member for

24 years 3 months

As soon as I get in there mate, that's how quick it takes! ;)

Member for

18 years 10 months

Hey Ja, Please check me in as raids13.
Thanks mate!!

Member for

19 years 8 months

JA @ Orth. Can I change my user name there without losing ranking?

Member for

24 years 3 months

2ring you are checked mate you just haven't come back ;) I also added you to my msn list but you haven't been on line.

Raids: you're in mate

D: not sure mate I'll look in to it

Member for

18 years 10 months

Thanks Ja

Member for

24 years 3 months

2ring: mate I found the problem, you should have full access now, please accept my appologies!

Also everyone else, sorry I was away over the w/e helping my father move house, all accounts are now active, any problems please email me [email]boss@ScatteredIntelligenceAgency.net[/email]

Member for

19 years 8 months

Ja, I have not been able to post there for quite a while. Is there anyway you can inform me of my exact user name and current password.
Thanks.
Barry Clacy

Member for

24 years 3 months

I wondered what had happened to you, ok I'll check it out and let you know via email