At the Heart of Aviation Heritage
Key.Aero’s FlyPast magazine is a leader in the documentation of heritage and historic aviation. Enjoy features on a wide range of aircraft from rare vintage aircraft restorations to the latest Spitfire and Warbird stories, and from the first days of flight to the Cold War.
Every issue of FlyPast magazine is also packed with:
- Global comprehensive and authoritative news on aviation history and heritage.
- In-depth features and specials profiling aircraft, manufacturers, air forces and countries.
- Regular readers’ favourites – ‘Men behind the medals’, ‘We salute you - in memory’ and ‘From the workshop’.
- First person aircrew memories.
- Museum collections, restoration projects and warbird preservation.
- Airshow news and reviews.
- All the latest events and happenings from around the world.
- Product reviews.
Ways to buy FlyPast
Available in Print edition delivered to your door, E-Magazine page turner via App Store and Google Play or read online as part of KeyAero premium subscription
Buy Print or E-magazine on Key Shop
If you prefer to read online, subscribe to KeyAero Premium today. You’ll be able to read our leading aviation magazines online immediately, plus you’ll get unrestricted access to all content across KeyAero
Access FlyPast magazine and Exclusive Online Content at Key.Aero
Key.Aero is the new online alternative to your favourite aviation print magazines. Subscribe to FlyPast magazine online at Key.Aero and enjoy a range of benefits including:
- The best in aircraft photography and historical features.
- No annoying ads or pop ups.
- Regular warbird and historic restoration projects.
- Early online access to eight aviation magazines every month.
- Join our forum community of historic and heritage aviation enthusiasts.
A Key.Aero subscription gives you online access to a wide range of aviation magazines covering the past, present, and future of aviation every month. Every Key.Aero subscriber receives access to our entire aviation magazine range. These include:
- Combat Aircraft Journal
- Airliner World
- AIR International
- PC Pilot
- Air Forces Monthly
- Aviation News
For subscription and mail order enquiries: