Aeroboots & Aerojumbles – 2020

Profile picture for user Air Ministry

Member for

12 years 7 months

Go for it Newark!  Plenty of fine, warm weather still to be had at that time of the year.

It would be appreciated if those of us travelling some distance might be allowed to set up the evening before as tents and other shelters could be involved?  Not a deal breaker but puts less strain on some of us geri-jumblers (not me of course, asking for a friend).

Profile picture for user TwinOtter23.Mk.19

Member for

10 months 1 week

I will add that request to the request list, the only possible issue might be getting a museum volunteer to stay on site Friday night - I will see what transpires;  first I need to persuade everyone that it's a good idea!

Profile picture for user Wyvernfan

Member for

12 years 9 months

Sounds great.  I think there’s a few of us looking to get back to some buying and selling and Newark is always the place to be  for it!

Member for

10 months 1 week

Some external equipment hire factors are currently being addressed, which may mean that a quicker decision is reached on this proposal!

Profile picture for user ian_

Member for

13 years 3 months

That is uplifting news! Would love a jumble this year, and as AM suggests, It probably' won't be snowing by then.

Member for

10 months 1 week

Things seem to be falling in to place quite nicely and it's likely that the stallholders who had spaces booked at the sale that was cancelled in April will be contacted quite soon, about standing at the proposed outdoor sale in September!

Member for

10 months 1 week

Emails were sent out last night to stallholders from NAM's cancelled spring 2020 Aeroboot/Aerojumble sale; offering space at the now confirmed Autumn Outdoor Sale that’s set for Saturday 26th September 2020. 

Further news will follow in due course about some face to face aviation trading!

Member for

10 months 1 week

Posted elsewhere: "Twenty two of the sellers that had space booked at the cancelled spring indoor event have now indicated that they will sell at the event; we have just emails the remainder of our mailing list to give them an opportunity to take some of the remaining space at this outdoor event on Saturday 26th September 2020."

Member for

10 months 1 week

Further update from Newark:

"An update has been added to the NAM website with further details about the Autumn Aeroboot / Aerojumble that takes place on our Southfield Site on Saturday 26th September, 2020!

http://newarkairmuseum.org/Museum-Events "