Vflyteair Simulations has released a new Cessna 150 Commuter for X-Plane 11.
The aircraft is based on a real-world 1972 C150L, tail number N17043. It features professionally produced FMOD sounds by SimAcoustics, animated rain effects using the libRain plugin, two different instrument panels (trainer and commuter) and an accurate flight model.
- Two different panel options - the trainer panel is for students or those who want to fly with basic navigation. The Commuter panel adds DME, ADF and an authentic Cessna 300A autopilot
- Airspeed indicator can be changed from MPH-over-KTS to KTS-over-MPH
- Altimeter can be changed from in hg to hPa
- Optional Custom Engine Start feature - when ON, the Custom Engine Start logic requires the pilot to follow engine start procedures per the POH including throttle lever setting, mixture setting and priming
- "Save States" preferences - more than 50 different settings, options are saved each time you fly
- Optional shake/vibration effects - engine vibration, engine start, engine shut-down, stalls and touch-down causes airframe to shake and vibrate
- Interactive pop-out kneeboard with dynamic weight & balance sheet, Options, and Normal Procedures check lists.
- VR friendly
- Guided, interactive pre-flight walk-around
- Optional wheel pants
- Tow bar feature - pull your bird out of the hanger using the tow bar!
- Selectable male or female pilot
- VR optimized
- Working circuit breakers
- Headphones - "plug in" to attenuate in-cockpit sounds
- STMA Autoupdate plugin included - keeps your copy up to date with changes
- Compatible with X-Plane "Experimental flight model"
- Integrated support for the AviTab plugin
- Checklists provided for the XChecklist plugin (available here)
- High-resolution PBR textures
- 14 different liveries including a blank white template
- Paint kit available.
The Cessna 150 is on sale for an introductory price of $21.95 through to Cyber Monday, 2019. Normal price is $28.95.