The latest France VFR destination, Nord-Ouest for Microsoft Flight Simulator, is now available on OrbxDirect.
The scenery features over 30 airports and airfields with photo-realistic buildings, detailed ground textures and markings, along with fleets of static flying club aircraft.
A large number of POI objects are included for the area as well as obstacles and VFR landmarks referenced by the SIA (Aeronautical Information Service), reworked ground textures and vegetation, the high voltage pylons network, thousands of wind turbines, castles and churches.
- Twenty eight enhanced airports and airfields, some with photo-realistic 3D modelling.
- Three large military airports with photo-realistic ground textures.
- Detailed ground textures and markings.
- Numerous animations.
- Realistic night lighting.
- Photo-realistic areas reworked for nine airfields (Angers, Belle-Ile, Dinard, Evreux, Landivisiau, Le Havre, Lorient, Saint-Nazaire and Vannes).
- Main obstacles and VFR landmarks referenced by SIA (about 400 obstacles and VFR landmarks).
- Main lighthouses and beacons (approximately 60 objects), including approximately 30 extremely detailed lighthouses.
- Marinas and moorings with boats (about 200).
- Numerous objects (5,200 antennas, 6,400 castle, 2,400 water towers, 7,200 churches, 1,700 wind turbines, 5,400 industrial tanks, 15,800 greenhouses, 440 high voltage transformers, 3,300 silos and agricultural tanks, 150 plaice huts...).
- Electrical pylons network including security altitude day/night markings.
- Roads and highways signs (about 13,000 signs) on the main road network.
- Railroad pylons near airports and airfields platforms.
- Campsites near airports and airfields platforms.
- Coastline and main rivers partially cleaned of excess vegetation.
- Railroad and electrical networks cleaned of excess vegetation.
- Compatible with all of our others product range.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.