The latest CityScene product to be released by Orbx is Charleston in South Carolina.
As the oldest city in the state, Charleston features a fantastic array of traditional townhouses, historical sites and vast plantations.
Developed by Allen Kriesman, CityScene Charleston follows on from his highly successful Orlando, Barcelona and Gold Coast sceneries. Plenty of real-world data has been processed to recreate memorable views across the downtown area where you can witness the picturesque Rainbow Row or travel around the plantations and gardens spread throughout the city.
As usual with Orbx CityScene products, there are countless points of interest such as the Pink House (the oldest stone building in the city), Charleston City Hall and several sports stadiums.
- More than 1,150km2 coverage area
- Five airports included
- 41 custom POI buildings/objects created for Charleston Scenery Area
- 340,000 custom commercial and residential buildings
- 3,500 library objects placed from Orbx Libraries
- 25,000 railroad boxcars and shipping containers
- 80,000-night lights
- 4,000,000 accurately placed trees.
CityScene Charleston is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$29.95 (approx. $20.34/€18,39/£15.79